FAQ's: Visitors To Canada Travel Insurance
Canadian hospitals can charge visitors thousands of dollars a day in medical costs. Visitors to Canada can not afford to be burdened with large medical bills.
To enjoy your adventures in Canada without worry, you need to have the right plans in place. If you or your loved ones have an accident or become sick while you are far from home, will you know who to call?
The most important step in making your travel plans is to secure coverage and protection in the event of the unexpected. Lundgren and Young Insurance provides a comprehensive plans to cover you and your loved ones when visiting Canada.
Who uses this plan?
- visitors spending time with friends and family
- visitors to Canada who don’t qualify for a government health insurance plan including newly arrived immigrants
- visitors who have limitations on insurance from their own country and need enhanced protection when they travel
- Up to $150,000 CAD for emergency hospital and doctor visits.
- Complimentary Accidental Death & Dismemberment up to the policy limit selected at the time of application.
- Emergency Transportation.
- Ambulance Services.
- Other benefits such as Return Home, Attendant, Accidental Dental and more.
Other attractive features:
- Simple application process.
- More than ten different age ranges, so your customers pay only the rates that apply to them.
- Optional medical deductibles allowing customers more pricing options.
- No upper age limit to apply for coverage – medical underwriting available.
- Inclusive family coverage – allows for an unlimited number of family members age 69 and under to be covered together.
BENEFITS (per person)
- Maximum sum insured options: $10,000, $25,000, $50,000, $100,000 & $150,000
- Standard Deductible per person per claim: $0
- Optional Deductibles: $100 to $1,000 - CALL US FOR A QUOTE
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment...... up to the maximum sum insured
- Accidental Dental...... $3,000
- Ambulance Services .......... up to maximum sum insured
- Attendant ...... $500
- Chiropractor, chiropodist, osteopath, podiatrist, physiotherapist .... up to $500 each
- Cremation at Place of Death ......$4,000
- Dental Emergency ...... $500
- Emergency Transportation ......... up to maximum sum insured
- Follow-up Visits ...... Up to $3,000
- Meals and Accomodation ..... up to $150/day and to a maximum of $1,500
- Hospital Confinement and Medical Services ...up to maximum sum insured
- Prescription Medication ....... $500
- Return Home ....... $3,000
- Return of Deceased ...... $10,000
- Terrorism ...... aggregate limit (refer to the policy)
- Transportation of Relative or Friend ....... $3,000